Scheduled activities are not compulsory. You are free to take part in as much or as little as you like. However, the scheduled activities are designed and intended to help you receive maximum benefit from your stay.
Some activities vary from day to day. A typical daily program is outlined below.
- 6.30 a.m. – Early bird walks for the keen and eager (Non-guided)
- 7.00 – Wake-up call
- 7.30 – Hearty BREAKFAST
- 8.15 – Thought for the Day
- 8.30 – Guided walk according to fitness level
- 10.30 – Health talk or cooking class
- 12.00 – Exercise session (or occasional outings)
- 1.00 p.m. – Hearty LUNCH (Wed. is often a picnic day)
- 2.30 – Afternoon activities including treatments, consultations and health assessments, Use the indoor heated swimming pool/spa – private or group, Infrared sauna, rest or free time (a good time to take advantage of health education resources on offer)
- 6.30 – Light TEA
- 7.30 – The educational CHIP program (Complete Health Improvement Program) is facilitated and shown. CHIP is a lifestyle improvement program based on scientific peer-reviewed research. CHIP is used around the world to empower people to live a healthier lifestyle.
- 8.30 – A range of evening activities are provided. These include: DVDs/videos, puzzles; board games, a property tour to view our local glow worms and nocturnal wildlife, or just time to relax with a warm herbal tea while reading your favourite book.
- 9.00 p.m. – Quiet time (Guests are welcome to stay up and engage in quiet activities)