Our hydrotherapy treatments are a powerful yet gentle way of detoxing
Generally there are two types of detox programs. You may need one or even both programs:
- This comes from living a less than ideal lifestyle from consuming excessive junk food which is high in sugar and fat, and is largely refined/processed, late night partying etc. It’s now time to have time out to refocus and give the body a tune-up. Some guests view it as an annual cleanse! (Of course we like to see our guests maintain an ongoing healthy lifestyle to keep the body in the best of health.) Maybe it’s time to give your body a ‘re-conditioning’
- This type of detox/cleanse is where you have decided to quit smoking, alcohol, caffeine or other addictive substances. You realise that these habits are significantly affecting your personal health and well as possibly that of your family and workplace.
This is one of the major concerns in facing a detox program. While it is true that the first day or two can be a bit rough, our guests are often pleasantly surprised how well they manage to cope. With the help of the various therapies and other recommendations the withdrawals are minimised in their duration and intensity.
- A sense of freedom and being in control of your life
- Improved relationships with the family, workplace etc.
- Improved energy
- Weight loss and the realization that you can enjoy a lighter style of eating
- Getting the most out of the nutrients we consume
- Clearer skin, regular bowel movements, improved digestion
- Increased concentration and clarity of thinking
Helpful support for detoxing include
- A diet high in antioxidants, when minimally processed, provides us with a wide variety of disease-preventing, health promoting phytochemicals. It cleanses the body and helps fight off free radicals, thus reducing chaos inside the body. There’s little evidence that ‘detox diets’ actually remove toxins from the body. The kidneys, liver and bowels effectively filter and/or eliminate most ingested toxins.
- Fibre rich foods have an excellent cleansing effect on the bowel and removing toxins from the body.
- Plenty of clear fluids with our very own spring water along with a range of herbal teas (which are freely available) are also beneficial to take.
- Our hydrotherapy treatments are a powerful yet gentle way of detoxing. The Russian stem-bath treatment is a favourite. Not only is it good for detoxing, but it also leaves you feeling physically and mentally relaxed.
Call us on 02 4465 1362 or message us today to see how we can help you cleanse and detox.
Recognising that many people have multiple health needs, the information provided on each link is a general guide as to how our program may help that particular condition, not necessarily all your health requirements. All your needs are taken into consideration in establishing a program for you.
Freedom from Addictions
“When I came to Cedarvale my life was in a bit of a mess. I was drinking and smoking too much and it was really affecting my relationships, not to mention my health.”
“The first few days were tough, as I struggled with withdrawals and detox side effects. Learning to relax was also a bit of a challenge, due to my fast-paced lifestyle. But once the first few days were over, I started to feel much better.”
“At the end of my stay, I felt like a new person. My wife came down and stayed on the last weekend, and she could hardly believe the changes. We had a wonderful time together and were able to reconnect and strengthen our relationship.”
“I’m now thinking clearly and have no cravings. I awaken each morning feeling refreshed and ready to face life. I would definitely recommend this program to others.”Scott O.